Sausage and Spinach Quiche
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 1/2 packages of mild sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups of cheese
- salt and pepper
- Grease baking pan and heat up oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescents dough from the can and lay it on the baking pan. This will be your base for the quiche.
- Cook sausage in the sauteeing pan (this is my favorite pan).
- Remove sausage, set aside, and cook spinach until wilted in the pan.
- Beat 12 eggs in a separate mixing bowl and add a bit of milk, salt, and pepper. You can also add a bit of chili pepper to the eggs if you would like. Totally optional.
Time to assemble:
Lay your sausage on the crescents dough, pour your egg mixture, and then add your spinach. Top it with cheese. Bake it at 375 degrees for about 23-25 minutes. Until it looks golden and the eggs are fully cooked.
Enjoy this dish with your favorite sauce if desire, we like Salsa Valentina around here, and a cup of cold milk.
This post contains affiliate links. These are items available through Amazon or other vendors. Commissions are earned when purchasing a product at no additional cost to you. The commissions allows me to continue blogging and providing while still being a stay-at-home-mom. Thank you for your support!
2 thoughts on “Sausage and Spinach Quiche”
Sounds very tasty – I will have to try this recipe 🙂