Today I made my go-to frugal, healthy, and tasty salad. It happens to be one of Chile’s traditional salads served at pretty much every gathering and found at every restaurant.
- It is so simple, yet full of flavor.
- Only 3 main ingredients.
1 bunch of cilantro or coriander depending on where you live.
1 tbsp olive oil
salt to taste
1. Chop cilantro. Your kitchen will smell terrific…so fresh!
2. Dice tomatoes in cubes.
3. Slice onion in pluma or feather cut.
4. Season with olive oil and salt to taste. Fold all ingredients.
5. Enjoy! Serve with rice, grilled meat, or your favorite main dish.
Eating healthy is tasty!
Products used to make this recipe available through Amazon: