Homeschooling, going on nature walks, and pretty much life keeps our mornings really busy. Sometimes I am able to get a head start on lunch early in the morig and other times I need a quick 15-20 min lunch meal.
Here is where this simple Creamy Peas Pasta comes in. You probably have the ingredients at home already! and it is also a very frugal and tasty meal. I would say it costs about $5-$8 to make this meal and it yielded leftovers. Winner!
- 1 box Ziti pasta
- 1 1/12 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cream/milk whichever you have on hand.
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 3 eggs
- cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Add the frozen peas to pasta as well as seasoning (garlic, oregano)
- In a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs and pour over the eggs. Stir the food so the eggs cook.
- Add cheese and stir again.
- Serve and enjoy. I added fresh oregano which made this dish smell herby, natural, fresh.
Hope you like it! What are your go-to quick meal ideas on busy days? Let me know in the comments!